Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Two MMVA Performing Highlights

MTV Music Video Awards were this past Sunday. It was a decent show where Lady Gaga was her man persona "Joe Calderone" all evening and ridiculous people besides Foo Fighters won. Half the world doesn't know who Tyler the Creator is and I really doubt Katy Perry has more talent than Adele. Alas, I need to manage my stress so I will stop my rant!

Although Kanye and Jay-Z performed their first single off their collaboration album "Throne", I give credit to the wifey of one part of the duo. Beyonce's performance was great, it was very Motown! I loved especially her little tummy rub at the end announcing her pregnancy and the proud papa in the audience jumped in glee (you can see it at the end of the video below). For my second fave, well no shock to anyone, it was Adele! She brought a moment of serenity in all the color chaos of the show.



Beyonce-Love on Top




Adele- Someone Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment